Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Trip to the Farmers' Market

Last weekend I was able to get together with a friend of mine and wander around the local farmers' market and flower sale.  It was the first time in a long time that we had been able to get together and it was great seeing each other, catching up, being outside on such a beautiful day, and enjoying (and buying!) lovely plants.  Here are a few pictures from our day.






My husband starts most of our plants from seeds in February so I purchased some herb plants.  My little herb garden is slowly growing.


I hope to take this corner of the yard and make it into a little herb garden complete with bench and gazing ball (I've wanted a blue one since I was a kid!).  Can you see where the squirrels have dug in the pot with my rosemary? 

Happy Crafting...and Gardening!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Kelly again - Just told Conrad this morning, I couldn't wait until I started my Greenhouse Tour! Going to Showalter's in T-ville, never been there, but I have directions. We've been chilly, covered my three tomatoes - will uncover and maybe they will get rain tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete